- Mon, 12:39: RT @Saahil_Desai: 4,000 people are waiting in line to vote in Cincinnati right now. This is how long the line is. https://t.co/bilpnGsrzl
- Mon, 12:42: Why is everyone so worried about the election? An asteroid is destroying the Earth in Nov 10th.
- Mon, 13:50: RT @MattBors: This election was so dizzying Glenn Beck got woke https://t.co/5BmTIGk6ym https://t.co/jMBgJtldPy
- Mon, 22:17: RT @jeremynewberger: We will see Donald Trump's tax returns before we see a President Donald Trump.
- Mon, 22:21: If a racist bundle of twigs rustles in the wind and nobody hears it, will it eventually fade into dust? https://t.co/X6gzQg4RGQ
- Mon, 22:31: I predict that many cats will be adopted this week for comfort.
- Tue, 06:37: It was a sim0ler time 4 years ago. #SoNice https://t.co/YqUIP1P36b
- Tue, 11:14: Eyes on your own paper, Clownstick! https://t.co/14UaTELJV2
Thu, 15:18: RT @ OhNoSheTwitnt: “I hate looking at homeless people” they whined, as they boarded their respective diamond-encrusted private…
Wed, 13:02: RT @ hellolanemoore: I just want you to know that because of how supportive you've all been so far, i've started emailing…
Mon, 18:21: RT @ MikeDrucker: I guess the only microchip Bill Gates couldn’t plant… was love https://t.co/9RGNwtqoxv