- Sun, 16:19: A third Toynbee tile. Why aren't these marked on Google maps? #ilovenyc #resurrectdeadonjupiter https://t.co/xUhI0tLTjl
- Sun, 16:43: Former Klan folk in Branson, MO own a store full of Confederate memorabilia? I AM SHOCKED! http://t.co/lQUgyyXRDd
- Sun, 17:21: That thing where you're self-conscious about how sweaty you are & then someone who reeks stands next to you and you fear it is you :/
- Sun, 19:31: RT @TorraineWalker: If #Charleston was an "attack on religion" why no media coverage of the rash of church burnings across the South? #WhoI…
- Sun, 21:03: It's that time of year when fireworks and thunder sound the same. I prefer the latter though.
- Sun, 22:51: RT @BillNye: Empire State Bldg. as seen from my slice of the city. Let's celebrate... We're all in this together. https://t.co/ldGK5GJreM
- Mon, 11:40: RT @fordm: Oh wow. Breyer, with Ginsburg concurring, now believe that the death penalty is unconstitutional in all circumstances http://t.c…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.