- Wed, 12:03: @hellolanemoore Whoa now, actual human interaction is soooooooo 2007.
- Wed, 12:28: RT @ThePlumLineGS: NEWS: Over 100 legal experts sign letter to Obama arguing he has broad authority to act on deportations: http://t.co/Ygc…
- Wed, 18:33: Someone dropped a fresh pack of $87 smokes on the track and started crying. http://t.co/atMADkyVVu
- Wed, 18:35: Looks like the Q train had some toilet paper stuck to its shoe... http://t.co/iWWAYu6gla
- Wed, 23:00: RT @LOLGOP: Apparently the only person entitled to privacy in America is a police officer who shot an unarmed teenager.
- Thu, 09:11: RT @NoToFeminism: I don’t need femins it is called the BILL of rights not the BETTY of rights
- Thu, 09:38: When it is your birthday, you should be allowed to tell people at work to fuck off. *sighs wistfully*
Sun, 17:56: RT @ kathbarbadoro: matt damon is from boston. when he said he was retiring the f slur from his vocabulary he meant he was hanging…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.