- Wed, 12:03: @hellolanemoore Whoa now, actual human interaction is soooooooo 2007.
- Wed, 12:28: RT @ThePlumLineGS: NEWS: Over 100 legal experts sign letter to Obama arguing he has broad authority to act on deportations: http://t.co/Ygc…
- Wed, 18:33: Someone dropped a fresh pack of $87 smokes on the track and started crying. http://t.co/atMADkyVVu
- Wed, 18:35: Looks like the Q train had some toilet paper stuck to its shoe... http://t.co/iWWAYu6gla
- Wed, 23:00: RT @LOLGOP: Apparently the only person entitled to privacy in America is a police officer who shot an unarmed teenager.
- Thu, 09:11: RT @NoToFeminism: I don’t need femins it is called the BILL of rights not the BETTY of rights
- Thu, 09:38: When it is your birthday, you should be allowed to tell people at work to fuck off. *sighs wistfully*
Sat, 03:08: RT @ hawillisdc: capitalists: if you hate gentrification so much, buy the block. the community: ok. *raises money* …take it.…
Fri, 06:52: RT @ brendanowicz: Matt Gaetz being told his Venmo history is public https://t.co/amD4IQbsgB
Thu, 05:28: RT @ danielleiat: This isn’t just fascism, it’s the kind of fascism that gets depicted in novels you read as a kid and as a kid…